What's in CREATION that makes it so special?
What makes CREATION so special?
The following list is the breakdown of ingredients we chose to put in CREATION pre-workout and what those ingredients do. Don't take our work for why CREATION is the best pre-workout available on the market, read the research findings on each ingredient below.*
• Creatine HCL – 2g• There are hundreds of studies suggesting that creatine supplementation supports significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
• Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases its solubility in fluids, which increases absorption of the creatine and prevents any stomach issues.*
• Studies have found Creatine HCl to be more than 50x more soluble than Creatine Monohydrate. It is surmised that increased solubility will increase uptake.*
• Research suggests that when subjects consume the same amount of creatine HCL and creatine monohydrate, the creatine HCL is absorbed by the intestines about 60% better than creatine monohydrate.* This means you can take a much smaller dose of creatine HCL to get similar results.
• Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) – 2.5g• Betaine supplementation has been suggested to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels and regulate cellular fluid volume, which could further promote muscle pumps and overall muscle size.*
• Betaine supplementation has been suggested in clinical studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
• University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice per day for two weeks increased bench press power by 20 percent and muscle force on the bench press by 25 percent.*
• One study using a daily 2.5 gram dose of Betaine (the dose found in CREATION) resulted in a 4lb lean muscle gain, 7lb fat loss, and a 10% increase in arm size in just 6 weeks.*.
• Beta-Alanine – 3.2g• Beta-alanine is taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.
• Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and even boosts fat loss and muscle growth.*
• One study suggested that four weeks of beta-alanine supplementation in boxers increased their average punching power in the last 10 seconds of a round by 2,000 percent more than those taking a placebo. Being able to maintain punching power late in the round is similar to maintaining more strength and power later in your workouts, meaning you can lift more weight for more reps.*
• N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC) – 600mg• NAC is the amino acid cysteine with an acetyl group attached to it. The acetyl group makes it more stable and allows the body to absorb and use it better than plain cysteine.*
• NAC is a powerful fatigue fighter that promotes energy production during exercise.*
• New research suggests that NAC works by preventing the disruption of the sodium-potassium pumps in muscle cells, delaying fatigue and maintaining muscle strength and endurance.*
• Research from the University of Kentucky Medical Center reported that subjects were able to perform strength exercises for 30 percent longer when they supplemented with NAC before exercise.*
• Taurine – 1g• Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength. It can also increase nitric oxide (NO) production.*
• Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it's critical to get a dose of taurine before every workout.*
• L-Glutamine – 2g• Glutamine has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body.*
• Research has shown Glutamine can help you produce growth hormone levels. A study has shown 2 grams of L-Glutamine increased growth hormones by over 400%.*
• Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.*
• Citrulline Malate 2:1 – 6.5g• Citrulline malate is composed of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid (malate).
• In the body, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO).
• Research suggests that citrulline increases arginine and NO levels in the body better than arginine itself.*
• Arginine undergoes excessive breakdown by the intestines and liver. Citrulline does not, so whatever you consume is readily absorbed and put to use.*
• Citrulline malate is also an energy booster backed by research.* One study reported that subjects consuming a minimum of 6 grams of citrulline malate for 15 days experienced a 35% increase in ATP (energy) production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery between bouts of exercise.*
• HydroMax® (Glycerol) – 1g• HydroMax is a blend of glycerol and silica, which increases stability of glycerol.
• HydroMax is a “hyperhydration” product that increases the concentration of fluids in the blood and intracellular tissues (i.e. muscles).*
• HydroMax has been shown to increase endurance, help maintain hydration during and rehydrate after exercise.*
• HydroMax provides the “pump” everyone wants during a lifting session.
• Huperzine-A – 150mcg• This extract from club moss is a potent brain booster that may promote mental focus and support mood.
• Huperzine A helps maintain optimal levels of acetylcholine, which is important for brain and muscle function.*
• Combining it with alpha-GPC optimizes the effect, resulting in enhanced drive and focus in the gym, as well as increased muscle strength and endurance.
• AlphaSize® Alpha – GPC – 300mg• Alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (alpha-GPC) is a naturally occurring phospholipid compound that plays a critical role in the way the brain, nervous system, and muscles function.
• Alpha-GPC is shown to boost brain function and mood, improves reaction time, and helps increase focus and the mind-muscle connection during workouts.*
• When combined with caffeine, L-tyrosine, and huperzine A, alpha-GPC delivers clean mental stimulation and focus that last throughout your entire workout.*
• According to research, by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, alpha-GPC also supports muscle strength, power, and endurance.*
• Choline Bitartrate - 500mg• Direct precursor to Acetylcholine resulting in better memory, alertness and focus.*
• Increases cardiovascular efficiency.*
• L-Tyrosine – 2g• This amino acid increases alertness, mental focus, mood, and energy during intense exercise, especially when combined with caffeine.*
• Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) – 6g• The BCAAs are three amino acids —leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
• Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are used directly by the muscles as an energy source.*
• Leucine is the most critical because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth).*
• Valine blunts fatigue, allowing you to work out longer.*
• The optimal ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a pre-workout product is 2:1:1.*
• Caffeine Anhydrous – 300mg• Research confirms that caffeine can immediately increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance, and decrease muscle fatigue during workouts, which allows you to take your training intensity to a higher level.*
• Caffeine is also suggested to be a nitric oxide (NO) booster. One study in the American Journal of Cardiology reported that healthy young men taking 300 mg of caffeine experienced an increase in NO levels and an increase in blood flow to muscles.*
• Bioperine® – 5mg• BioPerine® is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper, which contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
• Numerous clinical studies suggest that when a 5 mg dose of BioPerine® is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.*
Vitamin B Complex
• Vitamin B Complex• Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) - Thiamin helps with the conversion of nutrients to energy and, in particular, enhances mental function and mood.*
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - Niacin contributes in over 50 metabolic processes and therefore is one of the most important of the B-vitamins. The main functions of niacin are hormone manufacturing, detoxification, cholesterol regulation and energy production.*
• Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine) - A very important amino acid in terms of protein building and therefore particularly important for bodybuilders. Pyroxidine works to transform amino acids into more than 5,000 proteins, and, in addition helps to make 60 different enzymes which assist our bodies biologic functions. Additional functions of pyroxidine include the assisting of a strong immune system and a healthy heart, and the management of depression.*
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) - As with the other B-vitamins cobalamin helps to ensure nutrient conversion to energy. Cobalamin also assists with energy production in the sense that it helps to keep red-blood-cells healthy, thus enhancing their ability to carry oxygen and nutrients around the body.*
• Folic Acid - As a B vitamin, folic acid is indispensable in many enzyme systems that your body needs to build the much-needed proteins. Though not an enzyme itself, folic acid supports enzymes in their work, a role referred to in medical parlance as a coenzyme.*